Monday, February 27, 2012

One after another

Thursday, 16 Feb 2012, my right ankle got swollen for the 4th time, this time the pain last 2 days till I could feel my limb numb in pain. Decided to go to HKL & luckily my lil bro was around, he actually skipped school that day to accompany me. I got on the wheel chair as my right leg can touch the ground at all. Everytime my leg touch, the pain cause my left eye to tears. After 4 hours of checking, blood test, blood pressure test & test...I was confirmed with gout. Incurable disease but could control & maintain it. That goes my youth privileges; NO SEAFOOD! NO ITALIAN FOOD! CAN'T EAT WHAT I WANT! If I want to, I could eat it once a week. Since that, I know this disease will bring more problems in my daily life, not only that, the side effects of the medicines also will disturb my physical & mental performances. Such young age with an old people disease my relatives said. Yeah, young age with 2 heavy diseases now, I need to stay strong. The 3rd disease may come sooner or later, God knows when, so I have to prepare for the worst.

Tuesday, 28 Feb 2012, I could feel my right ankle soon going to be swollen but still feel no pain yet. My medicine finished last week & I'm trying to not to depend on medicine & depends on my strict diet & exercise but the result is kinda 50-50. Time to time I need to consume the medicines. I hate it, I want to fight it but with the strict diet, its going to be tough. But I wont live in fear but I got to be careful either way. Tomorrow is gonna be my last day of work. I need to get prepared for next week, the new semester. Thought of having year break this year but its better that I complete my studies sooner before it attacks. Every semester, the challenge gets better and better. I need to self motivate with everything that I do. Plus, I did well last semester but didn't get DL. That goes my ANC for convocation then. So gotta maintain for FIRST CLASS!

However, I didn't get to feel the joy of holidays in this semester break. Time flies. Well, I need to find a new work for this up coming semester break although the new semester haven't start yet. Haha! Now what I want to is earn a lot of money so I could use it to fulfill my wishes & repay my parents' deeds. Thats all that matter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment